Whether it is about woven labels, RFID tags or EAS integrated solutions, smart labelling has become an integral part of the apparel industry these days. Apply your commercial instinct and technical knowledge in this field and become Key Account Manager for the intelligent labelling and identification solutions of our customer! You manage specified key customers to achieve and grow the allocated sales budget. You provide value added service to nominated accounts and develop and promote the complete range of products and services to create new business opportunities.
Our client is a manufacturer of a wide range of intelligent retail solutions as various labelling and RFID applications, innovative high-theft and loss-prevention solutions to identify, secure and track items. They are market leader in RFID hardware, software, and comprehensive labelling capabilities.
- Manage revenue and growth opportunities within existing and new accounts
- Foster long lasting, positive working relationships between the accounts and the organization
- Prepare a strategic business plan for nominated accounts covering all the items specified by the Sales Director
- Understand the customer and their needs, and effectively work with product management team to offer insight and intelligence with respect to customer demands
- Serve as the primary contact for your accounts
- Ensure complete support and visibility around the company’s highest value customers
- Offer the internal team new insights from your clients that may be transferable to other customers & industries
- Liaise with Product Management, R&D, and Engineering to set and implement strategies for new products and services
- Budget and forecast sales for the customer volume, revenue, and timing
- Research customer’s pain points to review the current trends, identify competition and identify new solution opportunities
- Ensure that projects are delivered timely
- Manage and communicate new product developments
- Cooperate with other internal teams to agree and review proactive campaigns to develop new business opportunities in a managed and coordinated manner
- Produce regular monthly and quarterly reports to the Sales Director on progress with account development and sales forecasts
To be successful in this role you need to have the following expertise and experiences;
- Bachelor in Sales and/or marketing and/or business management
- 5 (+) years’ experience in Sales or Marketing at key account level
- Proven track record in developing sales at both existing and new accounts and achieving sales quota’s
- Strong knowledge of the apparel & fashion labelling and manufacturing industry
- High level experience of client negotiations and knowledge of dealing with major international clients
- Experience in technology (enterprise, supply chain, store level) of the retail sector is highly preferred
- Experience with RFID solutions is a plus
- You can prepare and present professional corporate presentations to existing and potential clients at board level
- Fluency in English is a must
The client offers an international and dynamic working environment. Beside a competitive fixed salary and bonus plan the remuneration for the function also includes a company car, a laptop and a mobile phone as well as an attractive pension scheme. It is an option to be home office based.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. More information about this vacancy can be requested from Heike Wilfling.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.